We are a family owned corporation. Our facility has been established for over 5 years. We take great pride, not only in our place, but our staff as well. We feel that your four legged child should be able to come to our place and feel like it is a second home. Not only do we provide a safe and caring environment, we get to know your pet both physically and mentally. We believe in doing what is in the best interest of your pet just as we would expect for ours if they were with someone else.
We Love Showing Off Our Place!
We’d be happy to give you a tour; however, our tours are by appointment only and unfortunately we do not accept walk-ins.
- Hours Available for Tours: Monday – Thursday Between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays are very busy and it is hard for us to not only take care of the animals here for daycare, but the boarders as well.
- You are welcome to call if you have any further questions of this manner.
- As a safety precaution for everyone involved, please do not bring your pet or children during your tour. Please understand that we do not want any accidental biting or scratching from an animal.
- The pet’s safety is our #1 priority here.